Thursday, October 25, 2012

Google 20%Project

For my Google 20% project, I'm going to be researching my family history. Here is the Animoto video  I'm going to look into my recent family history, as recent as great grandparents, and also look back to my ancestors from as far back as the 17th century. 
For this project, it's going to be difficult to get information. So, I'm going to need family records directly from my grandparents. They have many books and documents containing information, so I've asked them to send them to me and they agreed. Most of my research will come from those documents.
A roadblock for me is how hard it is to get the information I need. I'm going to have only a few sources since there's not much to find on the Internet.
The only people I can talk to are my older family members. There isn't really any professional historians that could help without paying them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment