Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My Favorite Photo Essay

My favorite photo essay is the Lunar Eclipse of December 10th 2011. Here is a link to the essay. http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2011/12/lunar_eclipse_of_december_10_2.html
 This one's my favorite because the pictures are very beautiful. I love how they are taken at different locations where the moon looks different. It gives other people's perspectives. I also like how photos of the people watching it were added too. 
 Comparing this one to other photo essays about eclipses, I learned that eclipses occur around the same areas of the world and about the same times of the year. I also learned many people in other countries are amazed about a lunar eclipse. This essay makes me want to have seen it myself, so I hope I can see the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment