Friday, March 22, 2013

Second Google 20% Project

For my second Google 20% Project, I'm going to do a project on media cover ups, bias, twists, and how the media can change things so they appear different to what they really are. I will look at recent stories with celebrities and politicians to see if anything could be a fake or twisted story. I will also look at past stories that have been proven wrong or fake. 
Obstacles I foresee are not knowing if it is a fake story for sure or not. Although I'm looking into it, I don't know the truth about what really happened. Possible consultants could be celebrity bloggers. I could email them and ask how they write their stories and the guidelines they have to follow. For example, if they are going to write about a certain person, how much can they change the story? What is the limit? 

No comments:

Post a Comment